SHRI SHIVAJI VIDYA MANDIR & JR. COLLEGE, AUNDH, PUNEAdmissions Open For V TO XII Classes SALIENT FEATURES OF THE SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE--1. Qualitative Education 2. Qualified Teachers 3. Well-equipped Laboratory 4. Excellent vocational and career guidance 5. Safe and secure campus 6. Value based education 7. Clean and healthy environment 8. Conduct free medical check-up 9. CCTV cameras in the premises 9. Well-maintained library

Thursday 3 March 2022

SPOT THE ERROR-WITH ANSWERS-COMPILED BY Dr. Salunkhe T. B.












1. The number of people do not matter.

Ans-The number of people does not matter.

2. I am liking to see movies at the theaters

Ans-I like to see movies at the theaters.

3. I never forgets the given responsibility.

Ans-I never forget the given responsibility.

4. He has often ask me to think before I speak.

Ans-He has often asked me to think before I speak.

5. No sooner did I challenged the man than he accepted it.

Ans-No sooner did I challenge the man than he accepted it.

6. We are the more strongest community in the world.

Ans-We are the strongest community in the world.

7. I entered the room for search the documents.

Ans-I entered the room to search the documents.

8. We can plant the trees in order saving the earth.

Ans-We can plant the trees in order to save the earth.

9. I usually asks my employees to be punctual in their tasks.

Ans-I usually ask my employees to be punctual in their tasks.

10. The training came to an end before you left the city.

Ans-The training had come to an end before you left the city.

11. If you challenge me, I had accepted it.

Ans-If you challenge me, I will accept it.

12. The manager was looking into the missing file.

Ans-The manager was looking for the missing file.

13. She is more taller than all her brothers in the family.

Ans-She is taller than all her brothers in the family.

14. He said he did not wanted to go bazaar yesterday.

Ans-He said he did not want to go bazaar yesterday.

15. Mango is the bestest among all the Indian fruits. 

Ans-Mango is the best among all the Indian fruits. 

Compiled By-Dr. Salunkhe T. B.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Oral Examination-Key Information

English Language Department (Annual Oral Examination-2023-24) The format of oral exam given below is in the subject of English language....